Thursday, July 23, 2009

julie 7

Dear James,

life here is ok. things are so different being a consultant and a sister in OT. much easier job but different. trying to get use to it. but in other words its ok.

I'm not surprise to get a long reply from you. it is no right and wrong being in love. remember what is the buddha's teaching. compassion. to give to share. that is what makes our will to live and to learn. we are born to suffer. but in what way you see it? everyone is meant to learn. in buddhism, we learn not blindly but from daily life. don't feel lost. you say that you are complete now. so use this as your weapon to sharpen your goal to leave samsara. have faith in yourself. it is not wrong. I know eric knows what's best for both of you. have faith. let time unfold the answers. it's our karma that bring all of you together. let the fruit ripen itself. don't think you are lost. you're not. just a state of confusion. give it time alright?

as for the insurance. I think all of us should see what is eric trying to do. don't worry about it. give nicholas a chance to learn as well. I think no matter what he will learn something. I just hope he would just not live with regret. I now am having faith in eric and his choices. I do not want to know what those email meant anymore. I think he is big enough to handle everything. I know I'll be there if ever he is hurt and sad. I'm still receiving those emails and I do not bother to read it anymore.

james, to love is always this way. you will feel nothing but the person you love. there is no more "myself" there. it is a great thing to love. a giver and a receiver is different in so many ways. pro and con. this is life. I know what is your purpose in life. we all know ourselves. I'll always be here if you need anyone to talk. I do hope to hear from you again.

love
julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment