Thursday, February 12, 2009

greys' anatomy S05E13

greys' anatomy is always my favorite series.

after watching this episode, there was a torrent of feeling that swept my heart, just like my greys always do.
being in this profession, to be frank, i yet to know where this profession will lead my life to, not in the sense of carrier path, but my conscience, consciousness, mentality, feeling and satisfaction in life.
what is the responsibility of being a doctor? how broad and further does it encompass? when should i stop? i believe that there will be thousands of answer, or no answer i would say.
i have a kind of feeling like floating on the sea. i dun know where am i going, i dun know who is deciding my direction, the wind? the tide? or i am instinctively swimming towards somewhere i dun even know.
there is a decision that i need to make, working in singapore or malaysia. i thought i had made up my mind long ago. but now seems like the decision was yet to be firm. working as a doctor, what are the things that i want in my life? or how i want my life to be?
after sedimenting my mind, i realize that it is no longer a matter of what i want, but it is what i can do, for the poeple i love, and for the people who need me.
sounds like i am going to be a great one huh? am i?
i really hope that i will not lose myself along the way. If i do, i hope that i could find my way back.

Being a doctor... is a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment